Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nothing i ever asked on V-day but...


Valentine's Day is coming and all I want for my Valentine is .......

Janet Seidel's Comme Ci Comme Ca CD

Please honey?? I know this is the cheapest present I ever asked.. :-p

For more info on Janet Seidel, please go to Janet Seidel's Jazz Lounge

Based in Sydney, Australia, vocalist / pianist Janet Seidel currently enjoys a rare and enviable international reputation with 14 CDs released in Australia and also available in several other countries. In the Penguin Guide to Jazz on CD 2006 (UK) she is described as “Australia’s first lady of jazz”. On the other hand she is revered by cabaret aficionados overseas such as in New York’s Cabaret Hotline - “I had heard so much about this delightful jazz star from Australia, but I was still not prepared for this awesome performance. I have never been so thrilled by a performer - this lady is amazing - such pure clean vocals!" according to the writer

3 comments:

Azzril Zolhaili said...

Sayang, your V-day gift granted! I dont know where I can get it but I believe you saw it somewhere in KL or in Singapore this weekend. So dat will be your V-day gift.. you know how to get it :)

Azzril Zolhaili said...

i mean you know what to do if i said yes :)

Miss Ilah said...

Thanks baby! :-) you are lovely!
oh ya of course i know what to do. im an expert, u know that :P