Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Nanny..

Weekend News 1
My aunt, Cik Sue has just safely delivered her first child with Uncle K on Friday, 25th January 2008, which falls on the same birthday as my buddy, Salmi. At first ingatkan the baby will be born on the 24th coz she was admitted on Thursday evening. Kalau tak mesti dah sama dengan Azzril. huhuhu..And guess what? It's a baby boy! :-)

Weekend News 2
Since my aunt had to stay for couple of days in the hospital (doctor needs to monitor the baby's condition), I agreed to take care of her kids for the weekends. First cksue asked me to sleep over at her place but seems like nothing much that can be done there. So, I volunteered to bring them back to my place. I had officially became the nanny this weekends! At least, it did save up my money rather than wandering in shopping mall and buy unnecessary stuffs.

It was not hard at all becoming a nanny. But sometimes you have to be really really patient taking care of these two monsters :-p

2 comments:

Azzril Zolhaili said...

wowww... hope you be prepare in the future as my genetic are hyperactive :p

nieja said...

hahaha..
baru tau ghano nok jago 2 ore monster tuh..

sgt bz, so xdop mase nok g umoh cksu.. comey dop baby..?name..?