Sunday, January 27, 2008

...

I was spending my sleepless night last night with Syabila watching "I now Pronounce Chuck & Larry" dvd.In the meantime, I was decorating birthday card for my Honey's birthday. I know it was too late, but I worked so hard for it! :)

I won't reveal how does my birthday card look like. But I will reveal Syabila's creation. She has been diligently working on creating a birthday card for my baby as well.

Syabila : "Kak Ilah buat apa tu?"

Me : "Buat card bday for Abg Azzril"

Syabila: "Hah..hari ni birthday dia ke??

Me : " A'ah.Baby nk buat card ke"

Syabila : "Adik nk buat jgk lah..hahaha"

So..this is the result..tadaaaaaaaa..not bad huh ! :P
P/s: hun, i'll post it you you :)


2 comments:

Azzril Zolhaili said...

heyya.. i need to have those card :) something from malaysia!

nieja said...

haha comel2..
pndai baby buwat..