Saturday, May 30, 2009

Remember those days?

Dear diary,

Yesterday when I was roaming unnecessarily at the mall, suddenly i just realized i ended up at the kids' toys section. Being there alone, it does reminisces my childhood memories, especially when i stumbled upon looking at wonderful and latest collection of Barbie dolls.

Do you know that i used to be a fan of Barbie dolls? i think this is the only thing i forgot to mention in my old diary :) As far as i remember, i have collected around 30+ barbie, then at the age of 14 years old, i stopped buying it.Probably I have sworn to myself that when the day came, i would stop involving myself with all those kids stuff. Lambat gila kan matured. ha ha ha

I still remember what was it like when we played our dolls. My big sister, Et was not inclined into those stuff, so the only sibling left to play with was Mimie. Mimie has a huge collection of Barbie as me, but knowing her, she hardly took care of the dolls. I kept all my dolls in a cabinet in my parents' room, whilst Mimie put in a big black plastic trash bag .ha ha. no offence ya borak :) So, on one fine evening, my maid, who was happened to tidying up Mimie's room at time, mistakenly thought that the plastic bag contained trash. So she took it, and burnt it, together with other trashes. There goes the full set of Mimie's barbie dolls..sob sob kesiannnnn..:p

So, Mimie had to start collecting again, while i still had mine. While she began collecting, i lent her some of my dolls. When we played, we will have full set of Barbie stuffs, ranging from the clothings, combs, shoes, and not to mention on the furniture sets, living room, dining room, kitchen. We even had a camping set. So there was a time when our Barbie scene getting bored, we set a scene on Barbie & friends went on a camping. :p

kikikiki.. I giggled when I remember how sweet the moment was. Especially when we made a scene where Barbie needs to have a boyfriend. Our problem was, we did not have Ken's dolls. So we just used the 'cheap' Ken and rotate it among the dolls.

Until now, I still keep my first Barbie doll. She was plain and ordinary. She wore pink ruffles dress, and tied hair. her skin was a little bit dark, Chindian barbie maybe :-p

My last barbie doll was Jewel hair mermaid barbie. It was a gift from my mom's friend. and can u imagine, the barbie was still sealed in the box. i haven't unsealed the package. she has the longest hair with gold costume. If you wanna see the picture of it, see below.

I really miss those childhood moments. Well, Barbie is just a part of it. I still keep my Barbie dolls in a proper place. I love all of them, probably its time for me to give away, possibly to my future daughters soon :-)

To my lovely siblings, Keyoe, Et, Mat and Mimie, this post is actually dedicate to all of you. I wanted to tell the whole world how much I miss our childhood times and how much I am blessed have wonderful siblings..;-)

cheers, hugs n kisses,
ilah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaahah! i was laughing to the maXXXx!! oma Gila! hahahahahaahah

Miss Ilah said...

orak:mi nasib baik aku x cito lagi pasal aku gunting rambut depan mu tu..tu lagi best muahahah

nieja said...

hahaha.
rendunyo zmn kecik2 duk
main barbie pah duk baloh
sokmo nge mimie.. sie dio dulu
sokmo xdok ore nok main brbie
nge dio..

Miss Ilah said...

ing: ho la ing.sebab dio jahat do'oh maso keck dulu. pah mu ingat kalu kito main masak2 mesti tokse ajok dio.muahahha

nieja said...

memey pon. brehi ngaju pulok tu.sam molep.