Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's Saturday :-)

My big preggy sister and hubby spent their blessed long weekend in KL. So today, we went for a little shopping spree since my baby's birthday party is coming soon :-)

Hm..dunno lah lately been talking and posting too much of my baby Arissa. maybe dah kempunan nak ada baby girl kot.Sorry yer~ some more i am expecting my first lil niece this coming June. Hopefully, her birthday will somewhat fall on the same day or near my birthday.

We went for Sunway Pyramid to shop for arissa's bday gift, this was my first time going there after the opening of new wing/block. Such a shame, isnt't it? I memang occassionally je go to that area, this afternoon pon we went there since we had late lunch at Nasi Ayam Kg Hassan. and since Charles&Keith is having its opening on 1st of May, just thought of dropping by a little while to visit my two cousins ni kikiki. and at the end, i ended up spending one shoes, but of course, for work purpose k..but seriously, lately i think i've been spending too much on shoes and clothes. i better start watching before my old habit datang balik.

To Teh, if you want to take a look at the dress that i bought for Arissa, i am posting it below. Sorry for the bad quality pix. Can't wait to see my baby tomato in this dress

Nite, xoxo

7 comments:

nieja said...

owh..
ni baju utk arissa kow?
comey2..

g sunway dop ajok pom.

Miss Ilah said...

ing: awak tu kalau saya ajak mesti tak mo kuar la takleh kuar la :p

nieja said...

saya x leh kalo last2 minute ni
kalo nok g mano2 keno inform awal, mugo saya x dok keto sdirik susoh nok kesana kemari haha

zaza said...

ilah... ur so thin! jealous! but, u look great anyway.. tapi jgn la kurus lagi kay...! =) btw, miss u babe!!!

Miss Ilah said...

za:haha tu lah.my friend been asking me to put on weight again. they said they miss the 'voluptuous' me.
are u on diet now darlin?miss u too babe!!!

zaza said...

tuh la.. i miss the voluptuous u too! and NO i'm not on diet. im not sure how many kgs ive put on now! da la makan je keje, tak exercise plak tu.. hehe...

Miss Ilah said...

za: cant wait to kumpul duit so i can pay you a visit babe! :) miss u