Monday, March 10, 2008

Paris, Je t'aime....


Have you ever have a dream that you can't stop thinking about it? and hoping very much that it'll come true? If yes, we share the common interest, well maybe the dream is not similar but still, we need work hard to achieve the goal, which is ..realizing the dream.

I've always wanted to go to Paris, and of course i've made it clearly to my man that our honeywoon gateway would be the city of love!

I always imagined how beautiful it would be when you're in the most lovable city , cuddling with your sweetie, strolling hand in hand on a cold day, romantic dinners. What else can be done? Will it be a trip to Eiffel Tower, romantic horse-drawn carriage ride, a romantic cruise on the River Seine, followed by dinner and a show at the Lido?

I'd love sitting in cafes year-round, but winter would be beautiful, a lot less busy, and wonderful to sit in a cosy cafe, hot chocolate grasped in chilly hands, slowly warming them up as you watch the world go by. People watching is one of my all-time favourites no matter where I am. :-)

If u noticed in Devil Wears Prada movie, there was a scene where Andy went to Paris she had dinner with the guy which i cant recall his name, my favourite song, Les Yeux Ouverts was played at the background.

So, care to share your little passion with me? :)

No comments: