Thursday, November 13, 2008

On Keyoe and EL Wedding Story

I haven't formally congratulate my big bro, Keyoe and welcome my new sis-in-law, Eleena Farah Elias to our family.
Your presence is warmly welcomed and i wish both of you Selamat Pengantin Baru and Semoga kekal ke anak cucu :p

Akad Nikah was held at the bride's house, and I could say it was a touchy moment. Still can;t believe after 4 years they have finally declared as husband and wife on 17th October 2008



owh i nearly cried looking at this pic :(



my wonderful family


the reception was held at Dewan Merak Kayangan on the next day after akad, It was a beautiful wedding and kudos to both of them plus all involved. It went just perfect even without wedding planner. I love all the songs that they chose, especially the part when they walked into the ballroom. So lovely~ Congratulations again. Cepat and make cute babies.!!






2 comments:

I m a n said...

who took these photos?? awesome shots.

Miss Ilah said...

iman: it was shot by photogaphers adi nang and saiful nang. visit their website at www.candidsyndrome.com :)